in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

4 year old WHYS?

Last post 08-28-2006 5:31 PM by lilsprstr. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-28-2006 2:32 PM

    4 year old WHYS?

    My son has the Whys really bad right now.

    At first I was so happy with all the inquiring questions. But they never stop!
    Why do we have eyebrows?
    How do cars go? Why do we need gas? Where does gas come from? Why do you put gas in the side of the car?
    Some times I don't know the answer. Sometimes I answer and the questions get bigger.
    HELP
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
  • 08-28-2006 5:31 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: 4 year old WHYS?

    Beth,
    How frustrating! I don't have an answer for you, but I'll be watching this thread as my ds is about to turn 4. Good luck!
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.