Attached to Baby
Sign in
Join
Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community
in
Preschoolers
Parenting
(Entire Site)
Home
Baby Sling Shop
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Downloads
Attached to Baby
»
Parenting
»
Preschoolers
»
4 year old WHYS?
4 year old WHYS?
Last post 08-28-2006 5:31 PM by
lilsprstr
. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
08-28-2006 2:32 PM
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts
773
Points 6,446
4 year old WHYS?
Reply
Contact
My son has the Whys really bad right now.
At first I was so happy with all the inquiring questions. But they never stop!
Why do we have eyebrows?
How do cars go? Why do we need gas? Where does gas come from? Why do you put gas in the side of the car?
Some times I don't know the answer. Sometimes I answer and the questions get bigger.
HELP
Beth
Post Points: 12
08-28-2006 5:31 PM
In reply to
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts
194
Points 1,520
Re: 4 year old WHYS?
Reply
Contact
Beth,
How frustrating! I don't have an answer for you, but I'll be watching this thread as my ds is about to turn 4. Good luck!
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)