in

Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

Last post 04-18-2006, 3:38 AM by Rachelh. 35 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (36 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-08-2006, 7:46 PM 14333

    Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Thank you all for helping us launch our store and community!

    Our next Active Member Drawing celebrates our One Year since going online! We launched quietly Easter Sunday last year and had our first customer that Monday I think. So this Easter Monday, we will be running our Active Member script once again to choose a deserving active Attached to Baby member and award them with a $300 shopping spree!

    GOOD LUCK everyone!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  04-08-2006, 8:21 PM 14338 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    congrats on one year Angela- you guys have accomplished an amazing amount!



    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
  •  04-08-2006, 9:43 PM 14348 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow, how cool is that?! Thanks Angela and congrats on a great first year. Big Smile [:D]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  04-09-2006, 12:24 AM 14357 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    You guys are incredible!  Keep up the great work!



    Susan~Wife to Andrew; Mama to a grown up sling boy, Atticus, and a little wrapped love, Creeley
  •  04-09-2006, 12:28 AM 14360 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    WOW!!!  What a great way to celebrate!!!  So glad that you started store and community!!  I know is long hard hours for you Angela ... We appreciate you and this site so much!
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-09-2006, 12:29 AM 14361 in reply to 14360

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    OK ... honestly have no idea how that piece of pizza got on that last post ...wierd!
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-09-2006, 5:43 AM 14384 in reply to 14361

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    WOW the store and community are amazing for only being 1 year old. I remember the begining. It seems like so long ago and yet not so long ago. Last year at this time I remember buying a Freehand and an oopa from you. I think you hand delivered both. Aah the good old days.
    Beth
  •  04-09-2006, 9:43 AM 14404 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow, a year! Time flies. Congrats and great way to celebrate :)

    ~Jessica~

    Mom to Shae 7/05
  •  04-09-2006, 10:44 AM 14407 in reply to 14404

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow!

    ds was born the day before Easter last year, so you all are celebrating together!!!!!

    I'm so glad to have found you - I love buying baby carriers (especially wraps nowadays) and I really love being able to support local businesses :) :) :)

    CONGRATS on your first birthday!


  •  04-09-2006, 11:11 AM 14408 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow...This time last year the only baby carrier I knew about besides the Bjorn was my Maya wrap..... Time really flies!!

     

    Congratulations!!Big Smile [:D]

  •  04-09-2006, 12:52 PM 14414 in reply to 14408

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    cvcraven wrote:

    Wow...This time last year the only baby carrier I knew about besides the Bjorn was my Maya wrap..... Time really flies!!

     

    Congratulations!!Big Smile [:D]



    Me too, except I had a NOJO someone gave my while pregnant. 



    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-09-2006, 12:53 PM 14415 in reply to 14414

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Oh, and congratulations on one year!!    Cool [H]


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-09-2006, 1:19 PM 14422 in reply to 14415

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow!  I can't believe itgs been a year~!

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  04-09-2006, 1:51 PM 14426 in reply to 14408

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    cvcraven wrote:

    Wow...This time last year the only baby carrier I knew about besides the Bjorn was my Maya wrap..... Time really flies!!

    OK ... you got me thinking back a year .... and I was puking every day .... pregant and sick sick sick .... but look at him now .... oh so worth it ... in his cute new fuzzi buns

     

    I think he is the luckiest of our 4 kids ... I only had ring slings for the other 3 ...ATB opened a whole new baby carrying world for meBig Smile [:D]

    Thanks again Angela!

     


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-09-2006, 2:22 PM 14427 in reply to 14426

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congratulations Angela!  And thank you for being soooo generous!  Big Smile [:D]
Page 1 of 3 (36 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML