Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

Last post 13 hours, 27 minutes ago by Rachelh. 35 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-10-2006, 12:46 AM 14470 in reply to 14427

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!  I was shocked, I would have guessed you had been in business for much longer, Great Job, and thanks for having such an awesome store :)
  •  04-11-2006, 2:51 PM 14518 in reply to 14470

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    ljpmom wrote:
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!  I was shocked, I would have guessed you had been in business for much longer, Great Job, and thanks for having such an awesome store :)

     

    I second this!  You have such a following, that I thought you had been open for many years!  Congrats!  And THANKS for the fantastic customer service!  Big Smile [:D]


    ~Lynn~
  •  04-11-2006, 4:07 PM 14521 in reply to 14333

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 04-18-2006, 3:44 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 127
    • Points 2,256

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congratulations on the success of your store! I remember about a year ago telling you what a smashing success your store would be, and for once I was right! Congrats!! :-)Cake [^]


  •  04-11-2006, 5:38 PM 14535 in reply to 14521

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Your first year has gone by fast! Great job and wishing many more years of success!


    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
  •  04-11-2006, 6:07 PM 14541 in reply to 14535

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    So, has anyone else been fantasizing about what they would buy if they won the contest? Wink [;)]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli

    Searching for Jonas (true size 5 or small size 6)...I promise to give him a good home.
  •  04-11-2006, 7:01 PM 14542 in reply to 14541

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    lilsprstr wrote:
    So, has anyone else been fantasizing about what they would buy if they won the contest? Wink [;)]

     

    umm who would not fantasize about it. Be crazy not to....lol

     

    1 YEAR!! WOW.. Angela congrats


    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
  •  04-12-2006, 1:03 PM 14556 in reply to 14541

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    lilsprstr wrote:
    So, has anyone else been fantasizing about what they would buy if they won the contest? Wink [;)]

     

    Yes [Y]  I couldn't sleep last night because of it!  Big Smile [:D]


    ~Lynn~
  •  04-12-2006, 8:28 PM 14564 in reply to 14556

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congrats, ATB, on one fabulous year, & best wishes for many more!  Big Smile [:D]

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  04-14-2006, 4:25 AM 14621 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    congrats ATB!!....now what are you gonna buy for you and your "atb stock boy", Angela.  You guys deserve something special!

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  04-14-2006, 5:18 PM 14654 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    angela:

    Our next Active Member Drawing celebrates our One Year since going online! We launched quietly Easter Sunday last year and had our first customer that Monday I think. So this Easter Monday, we will be running our Active Member script once again to choose a deserving active Attached to Baby member and award them with a $300 shopping spree!

    GOOD LUCK everyone!

    I'm just curious ... is this just  a random drawing?  Would not want to miss out on an opportunity like that!  $300 ... wow ... what fun!


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-14-2006, 6:23 PM 14658 in reply to 14654

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congrats ATB! Smile [:)]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  04-15-2006, 11:56 PM 14726 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Congratulations and best of luck for continued success! Thanks for everything!

     

  •  04-16-2006, 8:18 AM 14733 in reply to 14333

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    Wow.  I would have thought you had been open longer.  Congratulations on building such a great site.
    Dorothy
  •  04-16-2006, 9:17 AM 14735 in reply to 14541

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    lilsprstr:
    So, has anyone else been fantasizing about what they would buy if they won the contest? Wink [;)]


    I was dreaming about it last night!  Can't wait to find out who wins!!!

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  04-16-2006, 12:02 PM 14741 in reply to 14735

    Re: Attached to Baby - One Year Anniversary $300 Shopping Spree!

    I thought I was the only one.  I've been having dreams about all the carriers I would buy!  Congratulations on your one year anniversary!  Your site and service are amazing.  Many Many Thanks!

    Christina

    Christina
    Mom to Cici 3/3/06
    and to the Standard Poodle Lilly
Page 2 of 3 (36 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML