Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

Last post 03-26-2006, 12:54 PM by lilsprstr. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-23-2006, 10:32 AM 13748

    Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Pretty please?Popcorn [^lurk]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  03-23-2006, 4:50 PM 13761 in reply to 13748

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Yes, and we have a unique little puzzle planned! It is actually going to be one that people will want...
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  03-23-2006, 7:23 PM 13766 in reply to 13761

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Oooh, I'm intrigued! Looking forward to it...

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  03-24-2006, 3:56 AM 13776 in reply to 13748

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    I am so sad to not have money in March, since all I ever wanted was a natural Didy indio Crying [:'(] but no money to buy it for...

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  03-25-2006, 2:35 AM 13811 in reply to 13761

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Okay, I am ready.......
    Allysa
    Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05

    Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
  •  03-26-2006, 11:05 AM 13843 in reply to 13811

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Well, I can never figure out the riddles...
    Maybe it will be the red NINO, cause thats what I want.  Big Smile [:D]


    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
  •  03-26-2006, 12:54 PM 13844 in reply to 13843

    Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?

    Are the hints coming soon? I'm getting anxious!Embarrassed [:$]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
View as RSS news feed in XML