view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
|
Help
Messenger
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Babywearing Sale/Trade (forum)
Adventures in Babywearing (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Shop
Forums
Photo Gallery
News
Attached to Baby
»
Adventures in Babywearing
»
Babywearing Sale/Trade
»
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Last post 03-26-2006, 12:54 PM by
lilsprstr
. 6 replies.
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
03-23-2006, 10:32 AM
13748
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 115
Points 1,504
Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Pretty please?
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
03-23-2006, 4:50 PM
13761
in reply to
13748
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 1,200
Points 19,967
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Yes, and we have a unique little puzzle planned! It is actually going to be one that people will want...
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
03-23-2006, 7:23 PM
13766
in reply to
13761
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 115
Points 1,504
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Oooh, I'm intrigued! Looking forward to it...
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
03-24-2006, 3:56 AM
13776
in reply to
13748
Rachelh
Joined on 10-12-2005
Trondheim, Norway
Posts 214
Points 3,066
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
I am so sad to not have money in March, since all I ever wanted was a natural Didy indio
but no money to buy it for...
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
03-25-2006, 2:35 AM
13811
in reply to
13761
allysareed
Joined on 05-18-2005
Posts 113
Points 1,607
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Okay, I am ready.......
Allysa
Mom to Chloe 5/18/89 Olivia 2/6/02 and Elliot 2/15/05
Attached to Baby LiveChat Support
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
03-26-2006, 11:05 AM
13843
in reply to
13811
ahetzler
Joined on 12-28-2005
Florida
Posts 142
Points 1,705
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Well, I can never figure out the riddles...
Maybe it will be the red NINO, cause thats what I want.
Angie
mom to Taylor (1/95) and Alex (7/05)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
03-26-2006, 12:54 PM
13844
in reply to
13843
lilsprstr
Joined on 09-17-2005
Arizona
Posts 115
Points 1,504
Re: Any hints on the April Didy of the month?
Reply
Quote
Are the hints coming soon? I'm getting anxious!
Blythe
Mom to Luke & Karli
Post Points: 5
Report abuse