Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

Last post 04-07-2006, 4:44 PM by alliswater. 33 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (34 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-04-2006, 7:19 PM 14192 in reply to 14189

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    CONGRATS Tammy,
    I can't wait to see you in your new digs.
    Beth
  •  04-05-2006, 4:20 PM 14221 in reply to 14192

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    So are they posted yet? 
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  04-06-2006, 3:15 PM 14262 in reply to 14221

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Sorry guys, I'm holding things up as usual - I have been busy with my regular job.

    David.

  •  04-07-2006, 4:44 PM 14293 in reply to 14262

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    OK - I posted all the articles.  They are under the General Baby Wearing Chat.

    Enjoy!

Page 3 of 3 (34 items)   < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML