Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in

Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

Last post 04-07-2006, 4:44 PM by alliswater. 33 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (34 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-28-2006, 11:42 PM 13919 in reply to 13910

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    LOL!  250 isn't very many words...mine was nearly 400!
  •  03-31-2006, 7:19 AM 14007 in reply to 13919

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    It is the last day for submissions!

    That wonderful Green Indio is looking forward to its new Mama - it told me so last night (it sounded something like - mmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm- hard to talk with the box lid still on).

    If you are having troubles finishing your article, submit what you have so that I can consider your work.

    I'll try to announce the winner this weekend and ship the Indio on Monday.

    Good luck to all.

    David.

  •  03-31-2006, 9:08 AM 14016 in reply to 14007

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Ahhhh the suspense is killing meBig Smile [:D]

    Don't you think that Green Indio is actually saying "oh Zeeeeekeeee, where is Zeke?Wink [;)]

    We're looking forward to that announcement, and to eventually being able to read the articles!


    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-01-2006, 3:28 AM 14056 in reply to 14016

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    What the heck happened to March???  Too much sickness, too much bad weather and I missed winning my green indio!  Oh well, I'll surely be looking forward to reading the submissions.
    Kristin
  •  04-01-2006, 11:03 AM 14060 in reply to 14056

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    I have been re-reading all of the articles this morning.  It is very hard to pick one.  I am very honored that you guys sent me all these wonderful stories.

    Well, back to the articles...

  •  04-01-2006, 1:35 PM 14064 in reply to 14060

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    I finally sent my submission in...I thought it was a little dumb...but oh welll...I tried.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  04-02-2006, 3:15 PM 14120 in reply to 14060

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Popcorn [^lurk]  Can't wait to hear who wins the green indio! Big Smile [:D]
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
  •  04-03-2006, 4:56 PM 14165 in reply to 14120

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    The winner of the grand prize - a Green Indio - is:

    Tammy (Teakafrog).

    Party!!! [<:o)]

    I'll post her article as well as others over the next couple of days.

    If you entered the contest and did NOT get an email from me today, email me at david@attachedtobaby.com

    Congratz to Tammy.

    I can tell you that it was not easy to pick the winner.  Several of the articles could have been the winners.  Thank you all so much for entering the contest and making it fun.  In fact, it was so much fun I might do a Mei Tai one this spring.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

  •  04-03-2006, 5:02 PM 14166 in reply to 14165

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Happy happy joy joy!!!!
    Isn't ATB the BEST store ever?!?!?
    I am so excited to have won, I never thought it would be me.
    I'll definitely post pics of Jacinta in her beautiful new green Indio
    when it gets here. Can't wait!
    Also can't wait to read everyone else's articles.
    Off to share my good news some more. ;)

  •  04-03-2006, 6:38 PM 14172 in reply to 14166

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    woohoo!  Congratulations!!!!!  Party!!! [<:o)]  Can't wait to see pics!  ATB rocks Cool [H]

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  04-03-2006, 7:58 PM 14174 in reply to 14165

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Congrats~~

    So tell us, what was your article topic?

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  04-03-2006, 8:30 PM 14175 in reply to 14174

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Well, I just stole it right off David's list of ideas Wink [;)]
    Babywearing with Back Pain
    I do happen to know a little about the subject!
    And 2-shouldered carries have saved my back--this
    Indio will be well-loved with my growing girl.

  •  04-04-2006, 8:52 AM 14182 in reply to 14175

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Congratulations!  You are so lucky!  Enjoy that Indio, it's such a lovely colour!
    ~Lynn~
  •  04-04-2006, 9:15 AM 14183 in reply to 14182

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Yay!  Congratulations!!  Big Smile [:D]
  •  04-04-2006, 4:11 PM 14189 in reply to 14165

    Re: Win a Free Didymos Green Indio!

    Yay!  Happy Dane Party!!! [<:o)]for Tammy!!!!  Can't wait to read the articles!
    Blessings~ Heather

    mama to Mikayla (9-7-95), Gus (9-17-98),
    Owen (2-27-02) & Ezekiel (9-14-05)

    married to Allen (7-17-03)
Page 2 of 3 (34 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML