in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

Last post 04-01-2006 2:47 PM by AppalachianMama. 34 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-31-2006 9:32 PM In reply to

    • mamachanse
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-22-2005
    • the desert
    • Posts 14
    • Points 240

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Hope you have lots there!  This lady will fly off the shelves!
    Susan~Wife to Andrew; Mama to a grown up sling boy, Atticus, and a little wrapped love, Creeley
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-01-2006 9:56 AM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I ordered a bunch but they have not left Germany yet.

    If you want, you can order the Iris's on backorder and I'll send them out in the order that they are placed.

    David.

    • Post Points: 5
  • 04-01-2006 10:05 AM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Oh Yeah, the solution to the puzzle is Iris.

    If you follow the link you see a picture of Kate Winslet and Judi Dench.  You then need to discover that they both starred in a movie called Iris (I really liked it - I think I will have to watch it again this month).  Some suggested that you Google Winslet and Dench.

    I think this was one of our better puzzles because a lot of people posted about it.

    Originally, Ang was going to post the two pics of Dench & Winslet with some black dots obscuring their faces.  We were going to reveal more of their faces every day.  But we realized that it might be wrong for us to take an image someone else owned and use it.  Especially since we try to prefent people from doing that to images from our site.

    Now I'll need to ponder the Didy of the month for May and its puzzle.  Email me any good ideas.

    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-01-2006 10:44 AM In reply to

    • tamplum
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-03-2005
    • Sacramento
    • Posts 461
    • Points 2,512

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    That was a great puzzle and such a beautiful DIDY for April
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05

    ATB Live Chat Customer Service
    • Post Points: 22
  • 04-01-2006 2:47 PM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Great Didy of the month! I love my Iris again. :)

    Jesus is in the little bread ~Joey, 34 months
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey and Paul
    http://appalachianbaby.com/
    Tri-Cities, TN/VA NINO
    • Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.