in

Attached to Baby

Baby Sling, Babywearing Shop and Community

The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

Last post 04-01-2006 2:47 PM by AppalachianMama. 34 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-26-2006 1:03 PM

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,155
    • Points 21,109

    The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 141
  • 03-26-2006 1:42 PM In reply to

    • ahetzler
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 12-28-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 263
    • Points 2,569

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Holy smokes I finally got one right!!   Party!!! [<:o)]

    Angie
    mom to Taylor (1/95), Alex (7/05) & #3 EDD 8/07
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-26-2006 7:45 PM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Cool, I got it too! Wink [;)]
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-27-2006 10:17 PM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Nice puzzle :)
    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-27-2006 11:37 PM In reply to

    • angela
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 02-20-2005
    • Rollinsville, CO
    • Posts 3,155
    • Points 21,109

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    We were going to make it into a true puzzle with pieces that we add day by day. But for legal reasons, we opted not to copy those images and cut them apart. ;) Oh, and probably just as valid a reason, we ran out of time! David was gone all last week and I have been super busy preparing for a new phase of Attached to Baby.
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 6:49 AM In reply to

    • Rachelh
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-12-2005
    • Trondheim, Norway
    • Posts 274
    • Points 3,551

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    PLEASE explain this too me... I dont get it - I was never any good at this :(
    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 8:20 AM In reply to

    • gt97grad
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2005
    • Posts 50
    • Points 801

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

        I had no idea so I had to do a little investigating.  Cute puzzle. 
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 10:38 AM In reply to

    • lilsprstr
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 09-17-2005
    • Arizona
    • Posts 194
    • Points 2,370

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I'm pretty bad at puzzles myself, but as the pp states - investigate! Smile [:)]
    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 11:28 AM In reply to

    • cvcraven
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 10-23-2005
    • Florida
    • Posts 66
    • Points 733

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Arghh... I can't get it..Huh? [:^)]

     

     

     

    Valerie
    Mom to Caleb Ryan 5/2003 & Rhys Andrew 1/2005
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 12:14 PM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Cool puzzle!
    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and Sydney (9.06)

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-28-2006 2:49 PM In reply to

    • ChaosGirl
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2005
    • Michigan
    • Posts 44
    • Points 364

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Yay!  I got it too!
    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 7:24 PM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Ok, and I thought the math puzzles were hard....... Confused [*-)]
    Tammy in MO
    • Post Points: 5
  • 03-28-2006 8:23 PM In reply to

    • foenyx
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 07-04-2005
    • Posts 291
    • Points 1,323

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    I think I got it- but it seemed too easy so I am probably wrong!
    Bree
    http://fyrebrand.etsy.com/
    • Post Points: 22
  • 03-28-2006 8:48 PM In reply to

    • juicifroot
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-13-2005
    • Houston, TX
    • Posts 339
    • Points 3,562

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Wooohooo!!!
    I was getting nervous that I didn't get it right away.  Thank goodness for Google. Wink [;)]
    JANICA
    Parker 10.19.04
    • Post Points: 39
  • 03-28-2006 8:57 PM In reply to

    Re: The April ATB Didymos of the Month Is....

    Janica,
    Thanks for the huge hint. I never would have guessed that one.
    Beth
    • Post Points: 22
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next >
© 2005-2007 Attached to Baby, Inc.