Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Another forum suggestion

Last post 01-20-2006, 5:24 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-20-2006, 3:04 PM 9955

    Another forum suggestion

    Hi Angela! I know you are busy! How about a NINO forum? I know it's kind of specialized but aren't there several NINO groups out there? Maybe they could have a spot to post meetings or special events ect?


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-20-2006, 4:01 PM 9957 in reply to 9955

    Re: Another forum suggestion

    We are working on our own web community for TwinCities nino.

    It is under construction but you can check us out at twincitiesnino.org
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-20-2006, 5:24 PM 9967 in reply to 9957

    Re: Another forum suggestion

    Oh sorry, I meant for all the different NINO groups. Not just twin cities...

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML