in

Will ATB be getting any LENA's?

Last post 01-21-2006, 11:40 AM by angela. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-19-2006, 2:41 PM 9861

    Will ATB be getting any LENA's?

    I want to dip my feet into wrapping and love the Lena and saw that they will be available again.  Does anyone know if Angela will be ordering any?

    Thanks,
    Sandy

  •  01-19-2006, 3:21 PM 9866 in reply to 9861

    Re: Will ATB be getting any LENA's?

    Even if Angela does not order any (I am sure she will though) you can have her special order one for ya! Just email her angela@attachedtobaby.com  or PM her I know she will be able to help you out! (angela rocks)

    HTH

     

  •  01-21-2006, 7:23 AM 10007 in reply to 9866

    Re: Will ATB be getting any LENA's?

    Last I heard Angela was going to order them. Do you have an update for us Angela?
    Beth
  •  01-21-2006, 11:40 AM 10015 in reply to 10007

    Re: Will ATB be getting any LENA's?

    Oooh, I'm a bit upset about this situation! I asked Didymos if I could order the Lena and they said it won't be available until January and that they were on vacation until January 9 and they would update me then. I emailed them and then they said they were out of the Lena! So unfortunately I won't have it in this month but my huge order should be ready hopefully by the end of the month, just no Lena.

    I'm terribly sorry. They made me think that they would have the Lena available for order this month. I will email them again. I will have a few Purple Waves in about a week or so though.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML