Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Just found you!

Last post 01-18-2006, 9:56 PM by mamaAnn. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-18-2006, 12:53 PM 9703

    Just found you!

    Hi! I'm Anjii and I have an almost 11 month old son Wyatt. I'm a Canadian, Christian, happily married, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, mostly-attachment, babywearing, scrapbooking, pro-life, non-circumsizing, anti-CIO, baby-food making and jarred food buying, SAHM who can agree to disagree and get along with other styles. Hope that gives you a little idea of who I am, but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better. I'll be around whenever my high-maintenance babe and DH give me the chance.

  •  01-18-2006, 2:07 PM 9722 in reply to 9703

    Re: Just found you!

    Welcome!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-18-2006, 9:56 PM 9792 in reply to 9722

    Re: Just found you!

    Welcome! I'm sure you'll have a lot in common with these mamas :)
    Ann, Full-time mama of 2 crazy kids and a sling'n toddler
View as RSS news feed in XML