Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

Last post 02-14-2006, 12:03 PM by elvishlucky. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-17-2006, 8:01 PM 9602

    Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    You know you love 'em, you know you need (or is it want?) one or several, now you're waiting for it to arrive!  But she's making them safer (no complaints here!), so the wait is a little longer.  Who else wants to commiserate?  I need a shoulder to cry on...(sniff)...and someone to distract DS2 from mauling me while nursing...


    Kristin
  •  01-17-2006, 8:05 PM 9603 in reply to 9602

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    I am right there with you, especially every time I get scratched or my hair is pulled (got it cut shorter but she still gets it).  I had to stop wearing the pendant DH got me for our anniversary because I was afraid DD would break it and took out the dangly earring because I was afraid DD would break my ears.  I can't wait to have something pretty to wear.  :)

    Dorothy
  •  01-17-2006, 8:15 PM 9607 in reply to 9602

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    I'm right there with you, too. I'm dying for mine. And I'm getting mashed, pinched, twiddled and squished more with each passing day...lol.

    I cannot wait for my necklace. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of it and hope longingly that it's almost ready. :-D


    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  01-17-2006, 9:22 PM 9612 in reply to 9607

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    I'm waiting on mine too.....I got the peridot and pearl, it's perfect for me.  Jack's birthstone is pearl (June) and Quinn is peridot (August)
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-18-2006, 3:05 AM 9638 in reply to 9612

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    Dorothy, I've also given up earring and necklaces!

    Jess, your pretty sounds oh-so lovely and romantic!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one with a grabby, scratchy DC!!!


    Kristin
  •  01-18-2006, 4:40 AM 9646 in reply to 9602

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    Yep, waiting here, too.  But, I must say I already have a StacyZ....so I do have a happy baby while nursing.  (but sometimes my lips are still the object of his affection!?)

     

    However, just like carriers, sometimes one (or even 2!) isn't enough and my greedy nature takes over, so something pretty and green will be on its way to me when Stacy feels they are ready for shipping.

     

    I'm trying to be patient!

  •  02-08-2006, 3:42 PM 11669 in reply to 9602

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    Just wanted to let everyone know we got the issues with the wire worked out and the design finalized so I am just working as fast as I can down the list of names.  10 got shipped out this week.
  •  02-10-2006, 7:44 PM 11908 in reply to 11669

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    You're a gem!  And I hope you took this thread as light-heartedly as I meant for it to be!Wink [;)]
    Kristin
  •  02-11-2006, 1:17 AM 11943 in reply to 11908

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    I am waiting too but stacy is being awesome.  Also no matter how much we beg, she is not letting her friends jump the line (good for others bad for me LOL )  I am getting my second stcey z.  Getting the peridot and then sending my first back for repair (mental note one year olds are stronger than you think).  Stacey has been awesome about all the hassle she has gone through the past months with the wire issues and now the wire shortage etc.  We love you stace and I for one can't wait for my peridot!
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  02-11-2006, 9:14 PM 11989 in reply to 9602

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    I'm more than certain that these NNs are worth the wait.  :)  I know mine will prob become my favorite necklace.

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  02-14-2006, 3:45 AM 12161 in reply to 11989

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    Got mine today!!! LOVE IT!
    Kristin
  •  02-14-2006, 12:03 PM 12212 in reply to 12161

    Re: Waiting for Stacy Z NN Empathy Thread

    Any day now. . . Big Smile [:D]

    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
View as RSS news feed in XML