Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Newbie here

Last post 07-09-2005, 6:13 PM by Amala. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-28-2005, 6:39 PM 947

    Newbie here

    First time mom.....new to babywearing.....25 years old.....very skinny.....Wink [;)]

    Or , in the alternative, if I CAN'T develop an all new persona for this site, I am a boring, mini van driving SAHM in the far Virginia exurbs.  My children are even all the same sex and I have an all blue carrier collection.  Not much variety there! I am snoozing just writing this.....!  Sleep [|-)]

    Anyway, glad to be here cause I love to dish slings!  And all the fun people at TBW seem to be migrating here!  Wink [;)]


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  05-28-2005, 8:05 PM 950 in reply to 947

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-11-2005, 4:01 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 112
    • Points 2,035

    Re: Newbie here

    rotflol

    you have such a funny sense of humor! i always make a point to read your posts cause i get such a kick out of them!

    lol s'more

    tammi(justpickles)


    Baby boy, Travis
  •  05-28-2005, 10:50 PM 968 in reply to 947

    Re: Newbie here

    Welcome Gretchen!!!
    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  06-02-2005, 11:00 PM 1174 in reply to 968

    Re: Newbie here

    I am sending Minnesota love your way.
    Beth
  •  06-02-2005, 11:01 PM 1175 in reply to 1174

    Re: Newbie here

    Just so people don't think I am weird. Gretchen is from Minnesota.
    Beth
  •  06-02-2005, 11:05 PM 1176 in reply to 1175

    Re: Newbie here

    And proud of it, too.

    You BETCHA!  (I can turn on the accent from the movie Fargo pretty darn quick!  Wink [;)]  )


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  06-03-2005, 12:19 AM 1180 in reply to 1176

    Re: Newbie here

    LOL! While I personally don't know any Minnesotans that talk like the Fargo movie, I also send you some Minnesota love! Party!!! [<:o)]
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  06-04-2005, 10:59 AM 1215 in reply to 1180

    Re: Newbie here

    Angela,

    You need to hang out in Fergus Falls where my brother lives.  :)

    LOL!

    LOTS of accent there.  :)


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  06-09-2005, 11:48 PM 1460 in reply to 1215

    Re: Newbie here

    Welcome to ATB Gretchen! Big Smile [:D]
  •  07-09-2005, 6:13 PM 2522 in reply to 947

    Re: Newbie here

     SlingMomEsq wrote:

    First time mom.....new to babywearing.....25 years old.....very skinny.....Wink [;)]

     

    Gretchen, I always knew we had a lot in common!!!Wink [;)]

View as RSS news feed in XML