Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

Last post 01-23-2006, 8:28 AM by Lisas. 12 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-16-2006, 9:44 PM 9411

    Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    Since they're in the lead right now in the "your favorite Didy fabric" poll... ;)
    • silber / silver (31.8%)
    • rot / red (36.4%)
    • aqua (13.6%)
    • violett / purple (9.1%)
    • aubergine (4.5%)
    • other! (4.5%)
    • Total Votes: 22
  •  01-17-2006, 2:21 AM 9440 in reply to 9411

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    Well, I voted silver, but I love red, too. And I've never seen an aqua one IRL, but I bet I would love it, too!
  •  01-17-2006, 9:32 AM 9470 in reply to 9411

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted red because that's the one that appeals to me the most. All are so pretty though! I love the silver but I think it looks better on people with dark hair. I really want to get the purple, too!
    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-17-2006, 12:58 PM 9518 in reply to 9440

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I love red waves! It's so beautiful! The colors are so stunning!

     

  •  01-17-2006, 2:30 PM 9541 in reply to 9411

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    Ive only seen red, aqua and silver.....love the red and the aqua...but voted for red :)
    Susan
    Mom to 4 great kids and one due in May!
  •  01-18-2006, 12:20 AM 9633 in reply to 9411

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted other!...My green waves is my favorite of them all.


    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  01-18-2006, 3:11 AM 9639 in reply to 9633

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    You'll be stirring up some interest for those who've never heard of the green waves!  LOL!
    Kristin
  •  01-18-2006, 9:12 AM 9663 in reply to 9411

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I love purple, followed closely by red and aqua!! 

    I would really lust after a blue waves!


    Sheri
    *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
    Mama to my teenager, David 12/29/90 and to my toddler Nathaniel 9/15/04

    Wife to Bill since 10/20/00
  •  01-18-2006, 9:47 AM 9676 in reply to 9663

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted aqua even though I own a silver!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-18-2006, 11:33 AM 9691 in reply to 9676

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I'm a big fan of silver - looove neutral colors.

    Now if there were a blue waves. . . maybe I should talk to Lexi about that! Big Smile [:D]


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-18-2006, 5:41 PM 9749 in reply to 9691

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted auberdine - I wish they would bring that one back FT Smile [:)]
  •  01-22-2006, 8:33 PM 10180 in reply to 9749

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted Red because that ones is the one I like best on me, but I think the Silver waves is also stunning (just not on me)

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-23-2006, 8:28 AM 10231 in reply to 10180

    Re: Poll: Favorite "Didy waves" color?

    I voted purple, it's my favorite color but my dh doesn't like purple. 
View as RSS news feed in XML