Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

Last post 01-30-2006, 1:07 PM by emsstacey. 10 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-15-2006, 1:28 PM 9088

    Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I really really like the Moby D! I have just a plain blue Moby and then the Fleece Blossom (pink) Moby D. I'm hoping they come out with some fun prints by the time I have another baby (hopefully soon Wink [;)])

    Ann

    Mom to Logan 8-25-05


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
  •  01-15-2006, 3:27 PM 9103 in reply to 9088

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I might consider, but Moby not having prints isnt what keeps me from buying a Moby right now--KWIM??
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-15-2006, 4:09 PM 9107 in reply to 9103

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I hadn't looked at the Moby D pictures before.. hm kind of neat.  I think it could make me more likely to buy one as a shower gift (but for myself I already have too many wraps.. lol.)
  •  01-15-2006, 6:44 PM 9130 in reply to 9088

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I like stretchy wraps with only the middle having a pattern. I loved the Mamakangaroo wrap we had, and I think the Moby D is even nicer.

    I think I will just have woven wraps with my newborn though -- Indio Didys are so yummy with little ones!!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-15-2006, 7:23 PM 9134 in reply to 9130

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    Hey Ann,
    I would buy a moby D if I have another baby. I love the black one with blue silk.

    Have you seen the GM Stretchy wraps or the hotmamas they have prints on them.

    I would probably only use it up to 10 maybe 12 lbs. I would switch to a German woven after that.
    Beth
  •  01-24-2006, 12:30 PM 10388 in reply to 9134

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    From what I've seen, I'm one of those rare babywearers who prefers solid colors to prints. Embarrassed [:$]
    Diana

    Mama to Andrés, born 07/07/04
  •  01-25-2006, 10:11 AM 10510 in reply to 10388

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I dont know, I guess not. I'm not wearing wraps anyways right now. I'm more of a solids girl unless its on an accent not an entire carrier.

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
  •  01-25-2006, 12:08 PM 10532 in reply to 10510

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I think the black Moby with the blue silk is stunning. I like moby's with a newborn, i think it would be in my list for a must have newborn carrier.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-25-2006, 12:55 PM 10543 in reply to 10532

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I think Mobys are great for shower gifts and newborns, I used mine all the time last year at this time.

    If I did have a newborn again, I would probably go with the CuddlyWrap this time, it is a bit more cuddlier and I like the sage color. :)

    If any of these had a print, it would have to be a print I like, but for now I would stick with the Silk Moby D or one of the other ones depending on the time of year. For now I would use the BaliBaby stretch in Cybele print.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-29-2006, 1:34 PM 10928 in reply to 10543

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I am definitely trying out a stretchy wrap or two when I have a little one again someday!  I love the look of the blue silk Moby D  :)
  •  01-30-2006, 1:07 PM 11025 in reply to 10928

    Re: Would you buy a Moby if it came in prints?

    I just don't dig prints on that type of cotton. I think they look sort of cartoonish and kiddish. I love that blossom Moby--wish they had that when dd was a newborn.

    I do think that the new Moby's with woven and silk panel are pretty, though.
    SAHM mom to 2 beautiful girls
View as RSS news feed in XML