Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

There's something about Mary...

Last post 01-19-2006, 9:32 PM by eaganbeautyadvisor. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-14-2006, 10:53 PM 8961

    There's something about Mary...

    I just got an Annetta ER rebozo in the mail today (luuurrrve the green!), and now my Mary ER rebozo is off weeping in a corner.  She knows I will never wear her again - she complains bitterly that I hardly wore her at all even when she was my only rebozo.  She says she wants to leave me for someone else!

    Oh, well, the feeling is mutual.  Pretty, but not really my colors, ya know.  But I am not sure if I wrote down anywhere what I paid for her (it was a good deal?  I remember that.  She's been washed twice and worn very little, came to me new in plastic from first owner.)  Maybe I should offer her for trade? what sort of things are a fair trade for a lonely ER rebozo?  Enlighten me please :)
  •  01-15-2006, 6:39 AM 9038 in reply to 8961

    Re: There's something about Mary...

    awwww, poor Mary...

    Maybe you could trade for another rebozo?




    Christy, Leo's Mom
  •  01-16-2006, 5:01 PM 9361 in reply to 8961

    • gool0005 is not online. Last active: 02-10-2006, 9:08 AM gool0005
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 08-20-2005
    • Goose Creek, South Carolina
    • Posts 86
    • Points 1,277

    Re: There's something about Mary...

    I have a Large Mary and adore it. It was my first wrap. Would she get more love if you made a ring sling out of her? I don't actually need a rebozo length in a pattern I already own or I would be all over it.

    Kelly

  •  01-19-2006, 3:00 PM 9862 in reply to 9361

    Re: There's something about Mary...

    Mary is coming to live with me! Big Smile [:D]

    Thanks again, Bridget!


    Crystal, mama to Nicholas 04/05
  •  01-19-2006, 9:32 PM 9890 in reply to 9862

    Re: There's something about Mary...

    I have that same one! The Annetta in the 2.7 AND the 5.0 lengths! I liked it so much I wanted it in both sizes!

     


    Ann

    Mommy to Logan 8-25-05
View as RSS news feed in XML