Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Are you insterested in Girasols...

Last post 01-14-2006, 6:30 PM by polihaupt. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-14-2006, 6:30 PM 8926

    Are you insterested in Girasols...

    ...but can't find the pattern / size you like on www.Girasol.de? If so, PM me

    I can't go into details quite yet, but a few of us are ordering Girasols that are NOT available through the regular coop, and we can still squeeze a couple more people. I can't guarantee they would have the size / pattern you like at this point because the stocks are running low, but I can try..... Oh -- we also have access to Girasol ring-slings (with pocket and matching rings)

    Let me know if you are interested

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
View as RSS news feed in XML