Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Last 50 Photos page is up again

Last post 01-16-2006, 8:20 AM by juicifroot. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-13-2006, 7:29 PM 8863

    Last 50 Photos page is up again

    Here it is, I will link it from the front page this weekend:

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/recentphotos.aspx


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-13-2006, 7:56 PM 8864 in reply to 8863

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    oh good! I loved that feature!!!

    Thanks Angela!


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-14-2006, 11:33 PM 8974 in reply to 8864

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    Hey I am in the top 4 :D  WOOHOO!!
    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  01-15-2006, 12:06 PM 9074 in reply to 8974

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    LOL....I see some stuff I MADE in Julie's pics...that should so count!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-15-2006, 7:39 PM 9137 in reply to 9074

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    Mom2Jack+one wrote:
    LOL....I see some stuff I MADE in Julie's pics...that should so count!

     

    Umm nice try jess! Keep your mitts off my points heheh


    SAHM to Max and Zachary

    Weight Loss: 10 /21 pounds (first 10 %)
    Total of goal: 10/100-only 90 to go :D
  •  01-16-2006, 4:14 AM 9224 in reply to 8863

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    I LOVE the 50 newest photos.  It's usually the first thing I look at when I come to atb.  I love to see all the photos of all the different carriers and moms/babies.  Are you going to add a link to the gallery page?  Or is it there already?  Maybe even a top 100 on the gallery page, that would be cool.

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  01-16-2006, 5:56 AM 9236 in reply to 9224

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    Wonderful!! I always thought the 3 pictures were too few! I am so loving being in here!

    Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
  •  01-16-2006, 8:20 AM 9272 in reply to 9236

    Re: Last 50 Photos page is up again

    Oh GREAT!  I was missing this too! 
    Thanks Angela, the site is SO great!

    JANICA
    Parker 10.19.04
View as RSS news feed in XML