Home Shop Forums Gallery Blogs Files

Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

Last post 01-18-2006, 10:59 PM by lilsprstr. 20 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (21 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts:
  •  01-13-2006, 4:22 PM

    Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?



    Didy-Stripes   (9.4%)
    MT   (3.1%)
    RS   (12.5%)
    Didy-Jaquard   (21.9%)
    Didy-Indio   (18.8%)
    Didy-Waves   (28.1%)
    Storch-Stripes   (6.3%)
    Storch-Solid   (0%)
    Other GSW-please specify   (0%)
    Pouch   (0%)
    Onbu   (0%)
    Total votes: 32

  •  01-13-2006, 4:25 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    Lately I've been crushin' on an Oopa Big Smile [:D]


    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
  •  01-13-2006, 4:28 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I've also really been wanting an oopa.
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  01-13-2006, 4:55 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I wanted to vote "Didy - help, can't make up my mind" (I voted indio instead.)  LOL.
  •  01-13-2006, 9:17 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I voted "Ring Sling"- I would SO get a custom Zolo!

    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  01-13-2006, 9:34 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    A Lena didy is on the top of my list. I keep telling myself soon, soon.
    Beth
  •  01-13-2006, 10:27 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    Right now I'm jonesin for a Lars.  So thats what I'd get.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-14-2006, 6:09 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    Didy Jacquard!!!

    I absolutely LOVE my Laura!! I think it is the wrap that feels and looks the nicest EVER!!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-14-2006, 8:47 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I voted Didy Jaquard because I want to try wrapping again soon and the Paul is what I'm really admiring!
  •  01-15-2006, 9:42 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I voted Didy jaquard...but Id take any Didy lol
    Susan
    Mom to 4 great kids and one due in May!
  •  01-15-2006, 11:37 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    Id like to try didy leaves blue or Jonas

    Get your Babywearing Advocacy Products here http://www.cafepress.com/modposhbaby
  •  01-16-2006, 1:09 AM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I voted didy-waves, specifically aqua waves.  But I'd probably dish out money for that one.  Shoulda voted silk RS! 


    Kristin
  •  01-16-2006, 5:34 AM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I chose indio...because they are soooo soft and comfy.  They're my favorite wrap right now.  I'm not much into most other carriers right now though.  Although if I used slings more often I would definately choose an oopa.

    ~~ Lexi ~~
    CJ & Corbin
  •  01-16-2006, 6:48 AM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I voted for a didy waves....I need that red! :D
    Amy
    Mom to Holland (9), Madelyn (4) and Braeden (17m)
  •  01-16-2006, 4:40 PM

    Re: Poll: If you could get a carrier for free what would you pick?

    I would get a 3.6 fine jacquard didy or my beloved EVA! :)
    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
Page 1 of 2 (21 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML