Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Deleting photos?

Last post 01-20-2006, 1:59 PM by modposhbaby. 8 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-11-2006, 5:27 PM 8607

    Deleting photos?

    How can I delete photos with the new format?  I can't seem to figure it out 
    Bree
  •  01-11-2006, 9:52 PM 8631 in reply to 8607

    Re: Deleting photos?

    nevermind, i stumbled across it...

     

    now if i could remember how to get back to putting a watermark on- i'd make a more creative one!


    Bree
  •  01-11-2006, 10:10 PM 8636 in reply to 8631

    Re: Deleting photos?

    foenyx wrote:

    nevermind, i stumbled across it...


    and you're not going to tell us how????  Broken Heart [U]  I need to delete one I uploaded by mistake (of DD grabbing the camera while I was taking pics of a wrap hanging up Embarrassed [:$] should have had her in a back carry.)
  •  01-11-2006, 10:46 PM 8638 in reply to 8636

    Re: Deleting photos?

    i need to delete a folder i created in mine. 

     

    so do tell...inquiring minds want to know!

     


    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-11-2006, 10:51 PM 8640 in reply to 8638

    Re: Deleting photos?

    When you are in your gallery, to the right is a Common Tasks box. Click the "Manage Albums". You will then see options to the left regarding Photos, Albums, etc... To delete individual photos, click Photos and then you'll see where to delete a photo. To delete an Album (folder), click Albums and you can delete an Album folder.

    I am learning as I go too, and just noticed you can see Referral links to your photos. I wonder how many links Lexi has already, she's gotten alot of action in her gallery tonight.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-15-2006, 11:04 PM 9191 in reply to 8640

    Re: Deleting photos?

    Thanks!  This is helpful!  There are some pics from my early wrapping days that I'm embarrased to have up there...... Embarrassed [:$]

    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  01-19-2006, 4:54 PM 9874 in reply to 8640

    Re: Deleting photos?

    angela wrote:

    When you are in your gallery, to the right is a Common Tasks box. Click the "Manage Albums". You will then see options to the left regarding Photos, Albums, etc... To delete individual photos, click Photos and then you'll see where to delete a photo. To delete an Album (folder), click Albums and you can delete an Album folder.

    I am learning as I go too, and just noticed you can see Referral links to your photos. I wonder how many links Lexi has already, she's gotten alot of action in her gallery tonight.



    Ok I went to manage albums, clicked on options, I clicked on the photos nothing cahnged I never saw the option to delete do you know if there is a problem with firefox and your stie? thanks

    Get your Babywearing Advocacy Products here http://www.cafepress.com/modposhbaby
  •  01-19-2006, 9:56 PM 9892 in reply to 9874

    Re: Deleting photos?

    The site has been thoroughly tested in firefox.

    When you're inside the Admin for Manage Albums, click the Photos *link* in the Menu, not the photos. Then you'll see all your photos with Actions to View, Edit, Delete and Referrals (links to your photo).


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  01-20-2006, 1:59 PM 9952 in reply to 9892

    Re: Deleting photos?

    I finally figured that out I was clicking the photo not the photo link anyway I figured it out sorry :)

    Get your Babywearing Advocacy Products here http://www.cafepress.com/modposhbaby
View as RSS news feed in XML