view shopping bag
Welcome to Attached to Baby
Sign in
|
Join
Contact
News
Gallery
Forums
Shop
in
Site feedback and suggestions (forum)
Attached to Baby Site (group)
(Entire Site)
Home
Blogs
Forums
Photos
Attached to Baby
»
Attached to Baby Site
»
Site feedback and suggestions
»
Emoticons
Emoticons
Last post 01-14-2006, 11:39 PM by
Chmmr
. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items)
1
2
Next >
Sort Posts:
Oldest to newest
Newest to oldest
Previous
Next
01-08-2006, 11:08 AM
8327
Rachelh
Joined on 10-12-2005
Trondheim, Norway
Posts 146
Points 2,022
Emoticons
Reply
Quote
When I click on them to the left nothing happens - do I have to activate them somewhere? I use Mozilla.
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-08-2006, 2:35 PM
8344
in reply to
8327
i0lanthe
Joined on 07-01-2005
Posts 204
Points 2,085
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
H
I
li
;)
testing... maybe you have to "drag and drop"?
nope, that didn't work either? LOL. I give up, can't figure it out. ;)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-08-2006, 4:16 PM
8355
in reply to
8344
Jayna's mama
Joined on 08-11-2005
Minnesota
Posts 240
Points 3,932
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
It doesn't work for me either. Maybe because I have a mac?
JoLynda
Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-08-2006, 4:18 PM
8356
in reply to
8355
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 527
Points 8,694
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
I can't get emotions to work either. My guess is its a mac issue?
Beth
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
8373
in reply to
8356
Rachelh
Joined on 10-12-2005
Trondheim, Norway
Posts 146
Points 2,022
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Mine is NOT a mac..
*
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-09-2006, 1:35 AM
8378
in reply to
8373
i0lanthe
Joined on 07-01-2005
Posts 204
Points 2,085
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
FWIW I run Mozilla on Linux. Still trying to figure out how to get a smiley
:)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-09-2006, 3:31 PM
8428
in reply to
8378
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 939
Points 14,113
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
I'm trying to upgrade the community asap, so hopefully they will work then!
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-11-2006, 3:04 PM
8552
in reply to
8428
i0lanthe
Joined on 07-01-2005
Posts 204
Points 2,085
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Yay, I see a pulldown smiley menu, and it works! I think! Let me test again..
yep!!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-11-2006, 3:21 PM
8555
in reply to
8552
angela
Joined on 02-21-2005
Lakeville, MN
Posts 939
Points 14,113
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Cool! I will be out hunting for cool smileys next week. Some of these just aren't relevant, hehe.
Angela
Mama to Satori (11/04)
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-12-2006, 10:34 PM
8750
in reply to
8555
Rachelh
Joined on 10-12-2005
Trondheim, Norway
Posts 146
Points 2,022
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Will the smilies have pictures later, or will they remain text versions?
Just testing to see what it looks like...
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-13-2006, 1:17 PM
8801
in reply to
8750
drmomof2boys
Joined on 05-18-2005
Mountain View, CA
Posts 267
Points 3,983
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Testing:
Lois
Ben and Keegan's Mommy
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
01-13-2006, 1:18 PM
8802
in reply to
8801
drmomof2boys
Joined on 05-18-2005
Mountain View, CA
Posts 267
Points 3,983
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
"Drinking a martini and checking my email angelically while in Hawaii with my dog"
Lois
Ben and Keegan's Mommy
Post Points: 22
Report abuse
01-13-2006, 2:41 PM
8809
in reply to
8802
haakadoodle
Joined on 04-01-2005
Posts 527
Points 8,694
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
I don't even see the emotion options at all.
Lois, I like your suggestion. Can we get some graphics on that one?
Beth
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
01-13-2006, 3:42 PM
8820
in reply to
8809
lilheifer03
Joined on 12-22-2005
Posts 42
Points 1,121
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
I don't see them either =( there's my version of an emoticon!
~Katie
SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
Post Points: 5
Report abuse
01-13-2006, 5:07 PM
8853
in reply to
8809
i0lanthe
Joined on 07-01-2005
Posts 204
Points 2,085
Re: Emoticons
Reply
Quote
Beth, if you click on Quick Reply, is there a row of 5 pulldown menus like this: "3" "Times" "Black" "White" "Insert Smiley"? I get them by selecting from the Insert Smiley menu there. e.g.:
Post Points: 39
Report abuse
Page 1 of 2 (18 items)
1
2
Next >