|
|
endless Storch dithering
-
-
01-07-2006, 3:03 PM |
|
-
haakadoodle
-
-
-
Joined on 04-01-2005
-
-
Posts 280
-
Points 6,026
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
Yes storchs have different feels, they just arn't as dramatic as the didys. The Inka IMO is the smoothest of the storchs. The other strips are similar in feel to each other. The leos have a slight bit of texture. I really like the slight texture when doing back carries like the rucksack or tibetan. I feel it slips up my ds back less. I think it sticks to the clothes a little better. If you are doing carries like the wiggle or bwcc it really doesn't make much of a difference.
Beth
|
|
-
01-07-2006, 8:03 PM |
|
-
i0lanthe
-
-
-
Joined on 07-01-2005
-
-
Posts 25
-
Points 839
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
Thanks! The Inka is a bit smoother than I like for that, yeah.
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 10:28 AM |
|
-
mari
-
-
-
Joined on 05-05-2005
-
-
Posts 55
-
Points 1,513
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
What new storch are you thinking about getting if you sell the inka?
Mari
Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 11:38 AM |
|
-
Rachelh
-
-
-
Joined on 10-12-2005
-
Trondheim, Norway
-
Posts 24
-
Points 1,015
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
I am very very curious about storchs, since I have not had one yet. I
love Vicky but I keep hearing that they are slippery when doing back
carries, and that is what I do most nowadays...
I dont know...
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 2:30 PM |
|
-
i0lanthe
-
-
-
Joined on 07-01-2005
-
-
Posts 25
-
Points 839
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
I'm pondering Leo. I think someone in my NINO group has one..
must remember to ask to see it again.. :) I don't know if I
would describe Inka as slippery but I'd definitely call it "not the
grippiest thing I own"
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 2:57 PM |
|
-
mari
-
-
-
Joined on 05-05-2005
-
-
Posts 55
-
Points 1,513
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
Leo isn't slippery at all--pretty grippy actually. It's a nice wrap. I had one for a very short time, but think about getting another one from time to time. What color?
Mari
Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 4:26 PM |
|
-
haakadoodle
-
-
-
Joined on 04-01-2005
-
-
Posts 280
-
Points 6,026
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
I love my 4.1 leo red for back carries. It is the perfect amount of texture IMO for a great back carry. They are also so supportive and indistructable. Did you see the thread on TBW about a dessert island and which wrap would you bring. Hand down most people said a storch. It is just a great all around wrap!
Beth
|
|
-
01-08-2006, 10:04 PM |
|
-
polihaupt
-
-
-
Joined on 07-11-2005
-
Pittsburgh, PA
-
Posts 18
-
Points 612
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
Stripped Storches are not my favorite, but I LOVE the feel of the Leo!!! I think you would be very happy with it :)
Poliana SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
|
|
-
01-11-2006, 10:55 PM |
|
-
Mom2Jack+one
-
-
-
Joined on 05-11-2005
-
Indianapolis, IN
-
Posts 55
-
Points 1,520
-
|
Re: endless Storch dithering
get a natural leo and dye it green...you know you want to!
Jess Mom to Jack & Quinn
Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
|
|
|
|