Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Didymos of the Month - January is Lisa & Katja Wool

Last post 01-17-2006, 7:42 PM by amyvanwest. 31 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items)   1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-27-2005, 11:35 PM 7864

    Didymos of the Month - January is Lisa & Katja Wool

    I will announce the Didymos of the month soon.  But first, I'll offer a clue...

    Wink [;)]

    I will ALLOW LIES.

    Don't post the answer if you know it.

    David

    ATB Stock Boy

  •  12-28-2005, 8:09 AM 7871 in reply to 7864

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    I got it! I got it!

     

    Won't say a word Zip it! [:#]

    Giselle


    Giselle
    Wife to Bora, SAHM to Lora (01-22-05)
  •  12-28-2005, 12:08 PM 7873 in reply to 7864

    Hmm [^o)] Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    Oh, I am no good at word games.  This is driving me crazy.  Now a nice logic or math game, and I'd have a shot.  I've been through every didy trying to see how it might relate.  I should give up, but I'm too obsessive.

    Joy Elyse
  •  12-28-2005, 3:15 PM 7877 in reply to 7873

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    Me too!  I'm trying to figure it out and I can't even wrap.  LOL.
  •  12-28-2005, 5:56 PM 7882 in reply to 7877

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    Hmmmm..... I *think* I know what it is..... but I'm not sure.......  Guess I'll just have to wait and see! LOL


    Lois

    Ben and Keegan's Mommy
  •  12-29-2005, 8:15 AM 7905 in reply to 7877

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    ITA!  I don't wrap (yet Wink [;)] ), but since Lori got me wondering about this riddle, I keep trying to figure it out!
    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    Abigail '96, Susanna '98, Keturah '00, Benjamin '02, and Deborah '05
  •  12-29-2005, 8:23 AM 7906 in reply to 7882

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    OK - next month's game will be a number game.  I'm not sure if it will be a series of linear equations or some differential equations.  Either way, the puzzle that I come up with would stump Newton.

    Geeked [8-|]

    Actually, I thought that I made this one too easy but I did put a tiny twist in it.

    How about a Where's Waldo game?  A take a picture with a hidden Didymos in it.  A person would look through it like - Not the lamp, Not Satori, Not Angela's laptop, Oh - The Blue Leaves Didy in the corner - That's it!

    Notice I used Blue Leaves in my example - I can't give away any clues!

    Zip it! [:#]

    David.

  •  12-29-2005, 8:59 AM 7907 in reply to 7906

    Hmm [^o)] Re: Didymos of the Month - January

     alliswater wrote:

    OK - next month's game will be a number game.  I'm not sure if it will be a series of linear equations or some differential equations.  Either way, the puzzle that I come up with would stump Newton.

    Geeked [8-|]

    Actually, I thought that I made this one too easy but I did put a tiny twist in it.

    How about a Where's Waldo game?  A take a picture with a hidden Didymos in it.  A person would look through it like - Not the lamp, Not Satori, Not Angela's laptop, Oh - The Blue Leaves Didy in the corner - That's it!

    Notice I used Blue Leaves in my example - I can't give away any clues!

    Zip it! [:#]

    David.

    Oh man!  You just made things a lot harder!Indifferent [:|]


    --Hannah

    Mama to 5 blessings

    Abigail '96, Susanna '98, Keturah '00, Benjamin '02, and Deborah '05
  •  12-29-2005, 10:28 AM 7909 in reply to 7906

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

     alliswater wrote:

    OK - next month's game will be a number game.  I'm not sure if it will be a series of linear equations or some differential equations.  Either way, the puzzle that I come up with would stump Newton.

    OK this would be a useful way I could use all the math from college.  Ooohhh, can we integrate the curve of a waves?  Or figure out the area on a 4.7 that the rhombus' take up?

    Sorry, fell into a geek moment.  Big Smile [:D]


    Dawn
    mommy to Parker (2/03) and Reilly (10/04)
  •  12-29-2005, 11:42 AM 7910 in reply to 7864

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    Ugh! I have NO idea...will have to think on it...if anyone else knows...feel free to pm me!!!Wink [;)]
    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
  •  12-29-2005, 12:41 PM 7912 in reply to 7910

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    I do get a lot of measurement questions on Didys.  Its not too hard to get my measuring tape out and measure them over my clothes rack.  Lets hope that nobody wants to know the surface area of a rhombus Didy!  I may need to take back my Newton insult and call him in if it comes to that!
  •  12-29-2005, 1:21 PM 7913 in reply to 7909

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

     ChaosGirl wrote:

    OK this would be a useful way I could use all the math from college.  Ooohhh, can we integrate the curve of a waves?  Or figure out the area on a 4.7 that the rhombus' take up?

    Sorry, fell into a geek moment.  Big Smile [:D]

    Oooh yeah.  There's a way to put our engineering backgounds to use.  If we can remember any of it.  LOL!

  •  12-29-2005, 3:55 PM 7917 in reply to 7913

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    Oh this is KILLING me not knowing!  I am debating getting one now or waiting!!!!!!!  Yes 3 days will kill me ;) 

     

    come on come on some

  •  12-29-2005, 4:35 PM 7919 in reply to 7917

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

    My husband sends me on treasure hunts around the house to get my birthday presents. Imagine getting 10 or so of these word and number puzzles to figure out. I am up all night!
    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  12-29-2005, 9:43 PM 7925 in reply to 7919

    Re: Didymos of the Month - January

     angela wrote:
    My husband sends me on treasure hunts around the house to get my birthday presents. Imagine getting 10 or so of these word and number puzzles to figure out. I am up all night!

    I bet!! That would drive me crazy I think!! Or else I would have to start really really early!!


    ~Katie
    SAHM to the best anniversary present ever!
    Ask me about my Double Ring Onbu!!
Page 1 of 3 (32 items)   1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML