Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

How to post in the Gallery?

Last post 12-07-2005, 11:32 AM by Mom2Jack+one. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-29-2005, 1:57 AM 7268

    How to post in the Gallery?

    Okay, apparently I'm the only dork that can't figure out how to get my pics into the Carrier Specific Gallery? 

    Tongue Tied [:S]

    HELP!!

     

    Thanks...

    Allysa

  •  11-29-2005, 11:30 AM 7271 in reply to 7268

    Re: How to post in the Gallery?

    Angela does adds them -- at least I think she does Huh? [:^)]

    HTH

  •  11-29-2005, 3:42 PM 7272 in reply to 7271

    Re: How to post in the Gallery?

    Yes I add them. I just haven't had time lately, but I am planning on setting aside some time very soon!

     


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  11-29-2005, 10:18 PM 7280 in reply to 7272

    Re: How to post in the Gallery?

    Okay, that is cool!  I can't even imagine how busy you are!!!  I just kept thinking that my pics never showed up because I didn't know how to add them...guess that isn't the "real" reason Crying [:'(] Broken Heart [U]
  •  12-07-2005, 11:32 AM 7447 in reply to 7280

    Re: How to post in the Gallery?

    Not just you...I was wondering the same thing!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML