Home Shop Forums Gallery Blogs Files

Girasol?

Last post 5 hours, 18 minutes ago by Jayna's mama. 9 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  11-26-2005, 1:33 AM

    Girasol?

    Has anyone here ever tried a Girasol wrap? What did you think? How did they compare to Storchs and Didys?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  11-26-2005, 9:28 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    Corinna has one. I have tried hers on. I think it is very similar to the stripped didys. They are cheaper and I don't know anyone that sells them anymore? They do feel cheaper as well. The weave is a bit looser. The colors are somewhat dull. Once you go German woven it is really hard to go back.
    Beth

  •  01-06-2006, 9:56 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    I know... old post but I will ressurect it again...

    Does anybody know how the Girasol compares to the Hoppediz? I had one, but did not like it that much. I heard that Girasols are Didy-like when it came to how cushy they felt.
    I am really liking the not-so-bright colors of the Girasols...

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-09-2006, 12:08 PM

    Re: Girasol?

    I heard that the girasols are smoother but not as stretchy as a hop-stiffer than a hop or didy. I  really want to try one too!


    Heidi, WAHM/SAHM to Joey, and new baby due soon!

    http://appalachianbaby.com/
  •  01-11-2006, 10:46 PM

    Re: Girasol?

    looking forward to trying one though.. I hear they can get softer...
    Proud mother of Gabriel 4/23/02 and Rebecca 5/13/05
  •  01-12-2006, 1:21 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    I just got one, it is pretty soft right away. Haven't washed it or worn it yet, so I will report back later!
  •  01-12-2006, 1:27 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    Which one did you get again? 

    I wonder if all Girasols are soft regardless of their color  -- Hops vary a lot for example

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  01-12-2006, 9:42 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    Poli- Christy just got one...maybe you can go feel up her girasol and report back.
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  01-12-2006, 9:46 AM

    Re: Girasol?

    Yes, there will be several Girasols at our meeting this Saturday (Amy has 4). Can't wait!!

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  5 hours, 18 minutes ago

    Re: Girasol?

    I wonder how supportive they are. Someone want to test? Are they as supportive as a striped didy?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML