Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

Last post 01-17-2006, 3:00 AM by allysareed. 23 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-06-2005, 10:01 PM 6700

    DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Now on sale for our Didymos of the Month - Blue Leaves!

    Take $20 off while supplies last. As of today, we have:

    Leaves Blue,4 [3.7m]  2 In Stock
    Leaves Blue,5 [4.2m]  5 In Stock
    Leaves Blue,6 [4.7m]  2 In Stock
    Leaves Blue,7 [5.2m]  2 In Stock


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  11-11-2005, 6:48 PM 6877 in reply to 6700

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE my blue leaves Didy!


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  11-16-2005, 9:14 PM 7057 in reply to 6700

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Does that mean that there will be a Didy on sale each month??  Oh, my goodness- what would December bring????Gift [G]
  •  11-16-2005, 10:57 PM 7061 in reply to 7057

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Yes, this is my husband's idea... :)

    We'll try to introduce an appropriate monthly Didymos, something not too popular but appropriate for that month.


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  11-18-2005, 12:51 AM 7088 in reply to 7061

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    This is an AWESOME idea!  I can only guess what December might bring....(maybe if I wish hard enough the Didy I'm thinking of will be it!)  LOL!  Something icey & frosty looking, maybe with diamond shapes reminiscent of snowflakes....ahhhh, am I giving you any clues, Angela?  LOL!

    Cool idea! 

     

  •  11-18-2005, 8:51 AM 7090 in reply to 7088

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    We have already picked out December but January is still undecided.

    Here is clue about December: Neither Beth nor Angela have this one in their personal collection.

    Surprise [:O]

    Another clue: It's not a stripe.

    Ok - no more clues.

    If you have any ideas about what Didy should be the January Didy of the month send Ang or me an email.  It has to be less popular but appropriate for the month.

    David. 

  •  11-18-2005, 12:55 PM 7091 in reply to 7090

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    I am going to make a guess or maybe wishful thinking.

    Julian

    Tell us please!
  •  11-18-2005, 2:56 PM 7094 in reply to 7091

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Darn....I don't know Beth or Angela's stash that well to know what they *don't* have in their stash already!

    But I'll be keeping my eyes peeled here to see if anyone guesses. 

    My original guess was Paul (but that might just be my wishful thinking, too!) Wink [;)]

  •  11-18-2005, 3:35 PM 7100 in reply to 7094

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    I think it is gonna be an indio (hopefully a brown one-- wishful thinking for me) but my gut thinks a Waves in in the cards! I know that Beth has the Paul but the Julian is a good guess-- I personally love the Julian, and it sounds like you need one Beth--- it is softer than I ever thought it would be!
  •  11-18-2005, 4:58 PM 7102 in reply to 7100

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Definitely won't be Paul.  It's not the Natural Brown Indio.

    Another hint: No one has ever bought this Didymos pattern from ATB before but there are pics of it in the Gallery. 

    I will add the last hint on Thanksgiving weekend.

    I'm finding this Didymos of the Month thing to be fun.

    David.

  •  11-18-2005, 10:45 PM 7111 in reply to 7102

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Katrina,
    Yes I need a Julian!

    I am going over the indios and jaquard with a fine tooth comb right now. My guess would be indios since the blue waves was a jaquard. Hey the red NINO would be a great Xmas color.

    If we guess it will you tell us?
    Beth
  •  11-18-2005, 11:09 PM 7112 in reply to 7111

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    Wow, I always forget to check these forums while stalking ATB!

    Can I play, too? I'm guessing that if it's a less popular wrap that's in the photo gallery. . . maybe the teddy bears?
  •  11-18-2005, 11:25 PM 7113 in reply to 7112

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    I was just goint to post Teddy Bears.. but I see I got beat! I think holiday childrens gifts... teddy bear would fit!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  11-19-2005, 2:19 AM 7115 in reply to 7113

    Idea [I] Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    I just came back here to post a new guess of Teddy Bears too thinking about the holidays & children's gifts.  I guess all great minds think alike!  Could we be onto something?
  •  11-19-2005, 7:48 AM 7116 in reply to 7115

    Re: DIDYMOS of the Month - November Blue Leaves!

    I think you are all right. The teddy bear. It is in the gallery, with Tambola wearing it. I haven't seen anyone post or talk about it. I bet that is it.

    I change my new guess to Teddy bear.
Page 1 of 2 (24 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML