Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

My baby rolled over!

Last post 10-29-2005, 12:12 PM by angela. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-28-2005, 7:47 PM 6374

    My baby rolled over!

    My little Jayna rolled over tonight! I am so excited! She has been really close for about a week now and tonight she made it all the was from back to belly.

    I was clapping and cheering, it was right in front of Grandma and Grandpa too!

    I can't believe my little one is getting so big... this all goes to fast!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  10-28-2005, 8:45 PM 6375 in reply to 6374

    Re: My baby rolled over!

    The good news is you get to start child proofing the house.

    Hurray for Jayna.
    Can't wait to see it.
    Beth
  •  10-29-2005, 12:12 PM 6385 in reply to 6374

    Re: My baby rolled over!

    Hooray for little Jayna! Star <li>

    How fun that she had a loving audience, too!  Party!!! </li>[<:o)]


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML