Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Store Vacation.

Last post 10-26-2005, 9:03 AM by ComfyJoey. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-26-2005, 9:03 AM 6330

    Store Vacation.

    I will be on vacation between Nov 10th untill Dec 10th.

    The Comfy Joey Ebay Store will Close on Nov 1st and all sales will end by Oct 31st.

    The Comfy Joey Ebay Store will reopen on Dec 15th for all Christmas purchases that would be shipped out right in time for Christmas.

    If you are intrested in reserving a particular fabric untill the store reopens, please use the contact member feature to let me know what you would like me to reserve.

    I will email you as soon as I return from my vacation.

    Once My Current Inventory in the Comfy Joey Ebay Store gets sold out, and the Current Comfy Joey Ebay Auction ends, I will not be listing again till I return on December 15th 2005.



    TO VISIT THE COMFY JOEY EBAY STORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK

    http://stores.ebay.com/COMFY-JOEY?refid=store
    _________________
    You will find Dupioni Silks, Irish Linens, Exotic Batiks, Stretch Sateens, and more @ COMFY JOEY ...
    http://stores.ebay.com/COMFY-JOEY?refid=store
View as RSS news feed in XML