Hey, all - I'm way up here in Petoskey :D
I'm Stell, and I own/run Fern & Faerie. I've been *trying* to get some patterns updated this week, and to get some new ones finshed up....it's been slow going, but progress has been made!
I've got 5 kids so far - 3 surviving boys and 2 girls (Our second baby was also a boy, but he only lived about 5 hours before succumbing to pneumonia), a husband, and a girlfriend - a bit of a non-traditional family going there, but we like it!
Let's see, what else? I've been breastfeeding for 12 cumulative years, have been pregnant or breastfeeding for the last 14 years, have cloth diapered for 6 cumulative years, have been carrying my babies all along, even when it meant using my mom's old Gerry Happy Baby Carrier! I'm a second-generation LLL leader (retired, now), and a 4th generation professional seamstress. And an unassisted homebirther, unschooler, yadda yadda hey.
Anything else you wanna know?
Stell - mama of 5 (for now)