Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

ATB Photo Contest Nominations-October

Last post 10-18-2005, 9:27 PM by Kristine3Kids. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-05-2005, 3:39 PM 5739

    ATB Photo Contest Nominations-October

    Post your favorite BWing pics here!  It can be your own pic, your DH, your friend, or any picture you like as long as it's posted on ATB!  Nominations are open for the entire month!

    Good luck mamas and papas!


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  10-05-2005, 3:49 PM 5742 in reply to 5739

    Re: ATB Photo Contest Nominations-October

    This isn't babywearing really BUT I love it! https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/bronwyndrew/picture5701.aspx
  •  10-05-2005, 6:52 PM 5746 in reply to 5742

    Re: ATB Photo Contest Nominations-October

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/jaynasmama/picture5614.aspx
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  10-18-2005, 9:27 PM 6104 in reply to 5739

    Re: ATB Photo Contest Nominations-October

    I'm going to nominate my own because I love this picture of Mackie and I at the pumpkin patch! https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/kristine3kids/picture5679.aspx

    Kristine
    Mommy of Joscelyne, Andrew and Mackenzie
    Owner of www.BabySpaceSlings.com
View as RSS news feed in XML