Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

New from Hawaii

Last post 10-19-2005, 4:50 AM by momeeboys. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-04-2005, 5:03 AM 5692

    New from Hawaii

    Hello, all!  I suppose I could use aloha! but figured it might be a little cornyStick out tongue [:P].

    I'm a SAHM to two boys (3 years and 4 months) and started to wear my baby in August after discovering that there were other options besides the Bjorn.

    Looking forward to being here!

     

    Kristin


    Kristin
  •  10-04-2005, 9:52 AM 5697 in reply to 5692

    Re: New from Hawaii

    Kristin

    Aloha! Welcome to ATB! If you have any questions about using an carriers or need help deciding on a new carrier--LOL-- OR even need any help with anything else please let us know we LOVE to help!!!!!

    Thanks Katrina

  •  10-04-2005, 5:13 PM 5715 in reply to 5697

    Re: New from Hawaii

    Welcome!!! What Island are you on?
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  10-05-2005, 3:44 PM 5741 in reply to 5692

    Re: New from Hawaii

    Hi Kristin-

    Welcome!  I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pics!


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  10-19-2005, 4:50 AM 6113 in reply to 5715

    Re: New from Hawaii

    Oahu--sorry it took so long to respond, I've had sick boys.
    Kristin
View as RSS news feed in XML