Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Storch love!

Last post 09-28-2005, 11:11 PM by Jayna's mama. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-28-2005, 5:57 PM 5475

    Yes [Y] Storch love!

    I just got a storch this week. (Leo Natural) This is my first woven wrap, and OMG I LOVE it!

    Soooo different than a moby, it feels like it grips my baby and it so nice and warm for these crisp fall days.

    I like the fact Jayna can chew on the wrap and I don't have to worry about chemicals in the fabric also.

    I have to learn some more carrys, I only know the front cross carry.
    Anyone else have a storch that they love???
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  09-28-2005, 7:26 PM 5478 in reply to 5475

    Re: Storch love!

    I loved the leo red so much I got all the other colors--LOL I love the idea of the Storch-- it doesn't shrink and the colors are fab, the instruction book is awesome, and the prices are great! Good wrap all the way around!!!
  •  09-28-2005, 10:38 PM 5480 in reply to 5478

    Re: Storch love!

    I agree the storch is my overall favorite. I love the fact that you can wash and dry them!! I love how soft they are to start with. My Anna is really my work horse. It is my sturdy everyday wrap. It is also my longest wrap, which means I can do everything with it. Have I mentioned that I like the wiggle haha.
    Beth
  •  09-28-2005, 11:11 PM 5481 in reply to 5480

    Re: Storch love!

    Beth... I didn't know you liked the wiggle back? That is interesting... next thing I know you will be telling me you love your paul? Hehee

    You will have to show me some more carries next time I see you... Although it's easy for me to say the front wrap cross carry is my fav, as its the only one I know!
    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
View as RSS news feed in XML