Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Easycare wraps

Last post 09-13-2005, 4:07 PM by sunnyskies. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-13-2005, 3:42 PM 4809

    Easycare wraps

    Last week I inquired into wholesaling for Easycare and I just got an email back today (or yesterday).

    Looks like if we buy in bulk like we normally do that it might be a nice thing to carry in the store! There isn't a whole lot to order, not like all those Didymos, and looks like they are even open to having someone be an agent for them in the US. So I'd love to go forward and place a small first order this week, see how it goes and then see if we should keep well-stocked in Easycares.

    If anyone is interested, please respond to this thread with the pattern and sizes you are interested in!

    http://www.easycare.at


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  09-13-2005, 4:04 PM 4810 in reply to 4809

    Re: Easycare wraps

    OMG-- I just placed my order for one! You totally rock Angela!!!!! Awesome news Angela!

  •  09-13-2005, 4:07 PM 4811 in reply to 4810

    Re: Easycare wraps

    I already ordered one too and should get it this week. If I like it I may get another--I hope I will make it in time before you order.

    Probably a 3.7 or 4.2 Sol.

    Kim
    mama to 2 boys--a peanut and a preschooler
View as RSS news feed in XML