Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

SOLD

Last post 08-29-2005, 12:48 AM by Mom2Jack+one. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-29-2005, 12:48 AM 4316

    SOLD

    Only use a few times, I bought 2 different FH's when I was looking for
    khaki strapped FH so that I could pick which one went better with my
    wardrobe. The other one arrived today and I'm keeping the other one.
    Only used a handful of times. Freshly laundered in purex Free & Clear.
    $60 shipped

    https://www.attachedtobaby.com/photos/mom2jackplusone/picture3777.aspx

    If you live outside of the US it will be $2 more but I'm happy to ship
    there. All forms of paypal accepted. Please email me with any
    questions. I have a second listing right now for a guaze wrap...take
    them both for $85!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jess
    feedback available at TBW & ebay! TBW id: Mom2Jack+One ebay:
    slingin_momma

    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
View as RSS news feed in XML