Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hi All!

Last post 08-14-2005, 10:23 PM by cooper. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-14-2005, 7:45 PM 3605

    Hi All!

    Hello Everyone! Big Smile [:D] I know many of you form TBW.  I finally got my "butt" into gear and posted some pics here.  I jpined awhile ago - but have had "Mommy brain" oh for about a year now - and just realized - "Hey there is that great resource on attachedtobaby that I need to utilize!

    So here I am.  Here to share the BW love and to drool over everyone else's stash.

     


    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn
  •  08-14-2005, 10:07 PM 3611 in reply to 3605

    Re: Hi All!

    Welcome Michelle! Hope you have a good time here!

    Thanks for posting your wonderful pictures!


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  08-14-2005, 10:23 PM 3612 in reply to 3605

    Re: Hi All!

    Welcome -- I love your pictures! Your stash had me hoping you were gonna post some for sale-LOL!   Quinn is such a  cutie pie! That TMO pix had me cracking up! Keep those pictures coming!
View as RSS news feed in XML