Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Ooooh!

Last post 05-08-2005, 4:34 PM by cooper. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-06-2005, 9:31 AM 302

    • Tambola is not online. Last active: 08-11-2005, 4:01 PM Tambola
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-23-2005
    • Ohio...is it STILL winter?
    • Posts 112
    • Points 2,035

    Ooooh!

    Are you going to carry the jersey?! Those look nice! Has anyone tried those? How do they work with a heavy baby?

     


    Baby boy, Travis
  •  05-06-2005, 4:55 PM 309 in reply to 302

    Re: Ooooh!

    I tried but they don't take paypal--- Crying [:'(] 
  •  05-08-2005, 4:56 AM 328 in reply to 309

    Re: Ooooh!

    Goo-ga right?  I talked to Alicia about adding the paypal option.  She is looking into it.  Smile [:)]

     

    Abigail

  •  05-08-2005, 10:56 AM 330 in reply to 328

    Re: Ooooh!

    Where do I find the jersey Peanut Shells? I can have them in stock in just a few days once I order them, Alicia is very fast (if she has them in stock).


    Angela
    Mama to Satori (11/04)
  •  05-08-2005, 1:49 PM 333 in reply to 330

    Re: Ooooh!

    Its the striped one under cotton flips.

     

    Abigail

  •  05-08-2005, 4:34 PM 334 in reply to 333

    Re: Ooooh!

    http://www.goo-ga.com/prod/27/1/13/2 Here is a link!! I do so hope she takes PP soon!!! I love the look!! Please Angela get one for me-- I am a size small-- please please please!Embarrassed [:$]
View as RSS news feed in XML