Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

FS: NG ERGO w/accessories, MAYA WRAPS, OTSBH

Last post 01-24-2007, 12:06 PM by wyatt&cody;'smommy. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-24-2007, 12:06 PM 30126

    Broken Heart [U] FS: NG ERGO w/accessories, MAYA WRAPS, OTSBH

    I am cleaning out my stash as I can only comfortably wear wraps or the Ergo (I got a new one). I would love for these carriers to go to a loving home. They are getting no love here. Please take pity on them.

    Camel w/critter print NG Ergo in EUC. Included in this sale are the front pouch, back pack and tote (all camel). $100 ppd.

    Undyed Maya wrap (medium) in EUC (used twice) $40 ppd. Will include the companion tote and small pouch for $55 ppd.

    Multi-Stripe Maya wrap (medium) in EUC (used a handfull of times). $40 ppd. Will include the companion tote and small pouch for $55 ppd.

    Extravagant Love Sling (large) in EUC. Red bandana print $35 ppd.

    OTSBH (medium) in EUC (never used) blue w/ moons and stars. $30 ppd.

    Marie

View as RSS news feed in XML