Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

rockin' baby slings and baby bjorn

Last post 02-05-2007, 5:37 PM by melissabel. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-12-2007, 6:51 PM 29941

    rockin' baby slings and baby bjorn

    Hiya! I have a light green Rockin' baby sling with red ric-rac used only a few times, a black Rockin' baby sling with pink pinstripes and pink stars and a black active baby bjorn that are all in need of a good home. I also have a sweetness pouch/sling that is brown with red ribbon. I am looking to trade for a Rockin' baby pouch, or other pouch type carriers. 
    Thanks,
    CandiValentine@mac.com
  •  02-05-2007, 5:37 PM 30417 in reply to 29941

    Re: rockin' baby slings and baby bjorn

    Hi, I'd like to see pictures of the rockin baby slings. Do they have metal or aluminum rings? I have a rockin baby pouch in s/m that I may be interested in trading. Thanks!
View as RSS news feed in XML