Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Blogs Forums Photos

Hi from WA!

Last post 07-25-2005, 1:29 PM by cali421. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-23-2005, 9:38 PM 2886

    Hi from WA!

    Hi I'm Liane from WA and I have a dd named Micah. She is officially a sling baby and we have lots of carriers. I am currently addicted to making pouches. Nice to meet all of you!

    LianeStick out tongue [:P]

  •  07-24-2005, 12:06 AM 2897 in reply to 2886

    Re: Hi from WA!

    Hi Liane!

    Welcome, this is a wonderful community, I hope you love it here!  Where in WA are you?  I have family in Seattle/Bellevue.


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
  •  07-24-2005, 10:47 PM 2925 in reply to 2897

    Re: Hi from WA!

    Hi Angie, I'm north of Seattle, in Snohomish County. Right now the weather is great! Do you get a chance to visit here sometimes?

    Liane

  •  07-25-2005, 1:29 PM 2943 in reply to 2925

    Re: Hi from WA!

    Hi Liane.

     

    Welcome to ATB  :)

    I love the Seafood in Seattle - esp the Salmon - yum.  LOL. 

View as RSS news feed in XML