Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Washing instructions

Last post 07-02-2005, 4:59 PM by cooper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-01-2005, 12:17 AM 2084

    Washing instructions

    How do I wash my Freehand MT?  I don't see a label with instructions.

    TIA!

    Michelle

  •  07-02-2005, 4:59 PM 2134 in reply to 2084

    Re: Washing instructions

    It depends on what kind of fabric... silk or brocade I would DRY CLEAN ONLY. The reg fabric (general prints) like amy butler or a celtic print or any other print that isn't a fanciful freehand type Wink [;)] I would wash cold and hang to dry if you are afraid of shrinking. I did pop mine in the dryer and it turned out fine.  The tag on one of the Amy Butler prints I got here at Attached To Baby says MACHINE WASH  COLD- COLD RINSE LINE DRY 

    Good luck!

View as RSS news feed in XML