Attached to Baby Community Home
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join
in
Home Shop Forums Photos Blogs

Just introducing myself

Last post 07-05-2005, 11:19 PM by tribegirl3. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-01-2005, 12:15 AM 2083

    Just introducing myself

    Hi!

    Just wanted to say hello to all the babywearing mamas!  I'm new here from Orange County in California.

    Just got my FH MT from Angela and I'm loving it!  So pretty!

    Michelle

  •  07-04-2005, 9:28 PM 2158 in reply to 2083

    Re: Just introducing myself

    Hi M!

    Glad you are feeling the FH love!


    Amazon Wrap Warrior and Mama to three blue eyed baby slingboys :)
  •  07-05-2005, 2:49 AM 2171 in reply to 2083

    Re: Just introducing myself

    Hi! I'm in Orange County as well. :)
    Danielle, Mama to Zack (8-6-02) and Emily (5-5-05)
  •  07-05-2005, 12:10 PM 2188 in reply to 2083

    Re: Just introducing myself

    Michelle

    Welcome to ATB! Please post some pictures of you and your DC  using your new FH when you get a chance! Is this your first carrier? Congrats and glad you are enjoying your FH-- it is a great carrier! If you need help with it please email me at katrina@attachedtobaby.com

  •  07-05-2005, 11:19 PM 2247 in reply to 2083

    Re: Just introducing myself

    Hi Michelle-

    Welcome to the group!  I hope to see pics of you in your FH MT from ATB around the OC.  Which one did you get?  All of Angela's fabrics are gorgeous!


    Angie

    Mom to little monkey Brady (4/04)
View as RSS news feed in XML