|
|
ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
Last post 12-05-2006, 1:42 PM by Jitann. 43 replies.
-
10-03-2006, 11:02 PM |
-
angela
-
-

-
Joined on 02-20-2005
-
Rollinsville, CO
-
Posts 2,483
-
Points 20,797
-
|
ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
ATB Contests for OctoberThis one will be a unique one, as there are different contests and you can strive to win different items depending on what you want to go after. We are giving away $100 Gift Certificates towards 4 items: Sling, Wrap, Mei Tai (or ABC), and Pouch. So a total of $400 in Gift Certificates will be given away and it doesn't matter if one person wins more than one category or has won in the past. We will decide who will win by whoever enters the most photos in the ATB Gallery in the last 4 months in the categories of sling, wrap, abc, and pouch. Simply upload your photos to your gallery, and TAG them with the following tags that correspond to your photo: ring slings wraps mei tais pouches You can tag them with additional tags too. If you don't know what tags are, they are an easy way to categorize something, and easily searchable. Think of them as keywords chosen by you. For example, when I upload a hiking photo to my gallery, I tag it as "hiking, mei tais, freehand" - if I were to hike with a FreeHand Mei tai. It's totally up to you what to choose, but for the purposes of this contest, you'll want to tag appropriately! On Halloween (Oct 31) or shortly after, I will head to this page: https://www.attachedtobaby.com/search/And enter the specific tag as criteria, with an uploaded date between July 1 through October 31, and return only Photos. As an example, when searching for the "Wraps" tag, i0lanthe would currently win. For ring slings, Karisa would win. (yes, ATB CS are eligible)... If you win, you can add another $50 to your Gift Certificate if it is okay to use your photos in our shop. (If you aren't already an ATB model). I have made this only for the last 4 months, so it is easier for anyone to win by joining in now. If you already have lots of photos uploaded this summer, simply go through them and add the right TAGS. Good luck! To see examples of tags on other sites, here's some popular sites listing their popular tags: http://www.amazon.com/gp/tagging/cloudhttp://www.gamespot.com/pages/tags/index.php?type=videohttp://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/http://www.technorati.com/tag/http://www.last.fm/charts/music/taghttps://www.attachedtobaby.com/ (look on the left column, bottom for our current most popular Photo tags) Good luck!
Angela Mama to Satori (11/04)
|
|
-
-
-
-
10-09-2006, 11:42 AM |
-
cmmrk1974
-
-
-
Joined on 06-10-2005
-
-
Posts 302
-
Points 2,796
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
How about a tag for Ergos, etc?
Christy, Leo's Mom
|
|
-
-
10-10-2006, 3:42 AM |
-
Rachelh
-
-
-
Joined on 10-12-2005
-
Trondheim, Norway
-
Posts 274
-
Points 3,551
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
I love it Angela! I have just spent a day doing tags on mine now... BUT wondering whether capitals matter? I have some Wraps and some wraps - is it the same? How about mei tais and Mei Tais?
Mamma to the two most beautiful carriable Norwegain boys in the world!
|
|
-
10-11-2006, 12:35 PM |
-
whiterabbit
-
-
-
Joined on 09-26-2006
-
-
Posts 58
-
Points 387
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
Oh, how do I get a gallery? And does it matter if you tag in singular or plural? Thank you froma newbie to this forum...
Jenny
|
|
-
10-13-2006, 9:45 PM |
-
nugglemama
-
-
-
Joined on 10-11-2006
-
-
Posts 119
-
Points 653
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
Rachelh: I love it Angela! I have just spent a day doing tags on mine now... BUT wondering whether capitals matter? I have some Wraps and some wraps - is it the same? How about mei tais and Mei Tais?
|
|
-
10-13-2006, 9:45 PM |
-
nugglemama
-
-
-
Joined on 10-11-2006
-
-
Posts 119
-
Points 653
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
Rachelh: I love it Angela! I have just spent a day doing tags on mine now... BUT wondering whether capitals matter? I have some Wraps and some wraps - is it the same? How about mei tais and Mei Tais?
I'm wondering this too.
|
|
-
-
10-17-2006, 3:16 PM |
-
Jitann
-
-
-
Joined on 04-20-2006
-
-
Posts 1,991
-
Points 7,875
-
|
Re: ATB Contests for October - Unique and fun!
i0lanthe:Oh, what a great idea! It's easy to add tags if you already have pics - I tagged all of mine with the kind of carrier (e.g. wraps), the carry type (e.g. rucksack or FWCC or..), the brand name (Ellaroo etc), the colorway or other description within a brand (LaRae etc). So if someone says "help! I need a pic of a tibetan carry from the front.. in a mei tai..", I can quickly pull up my tags and say.. um.. well I don't ever tie that carry, so they're out of luck. heh! So hopefully everyone else will tag their pics too and then it'll be easy to dig anything up. ;)
Yep, I've been redoing all my tags to add the type of carry, brand name, etc.
|
|
-
-
-
Page 1 of 3 (44 items)
1
|
|
|