in

So who's sharing the ATB love..

Last post 08-28-2006, 5:33 PM by lilsprstr. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-27-2006, 6:28 PM 18512

    So who's sharing the ATB love..

    ... and entering the business card challenge?  Not me 'cause I've had my share of fabulous shopping spree! someone else's turn to win!  But I already keep the cards in my wallet to hand out if someone asks me where they can get a carrier (rare event, lol.)

    I got to give one out this weekend to some random guy at the mall whose sister in some other state is having a baby any minute and wants "something like that, it looks comfortable, does the baby like it too?" (Aqua Waves Surprise [:O] )  Anyone else have fun friendly business card stories?

    mom to DS (march 2003) and DD (may 2005)
  •  08-27-2006, 7:52 PM 18513 in reply to 18512

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    I should keep cards with me when I got out! I always get asked about my fun print hotsling. Even without the cards though, most people that ask will write down the website and info about the sling. It seems everyone's daughter or sister is having a baby and love the sling concept . . .
  •  08-28-2006, 8:45 AM 18527 in reply to 18512

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    I was at the local food Co-op. A man stopped me, I had a Freehand mei tai on. He said they just found out they are having their 4th child. He was buying baby food and diapers so I guess the 3rd is still young. He said "my wife will need 2 of those things". "Where can I get one". Of course I handed him an ATB card.
    Beth
  •  08-28-2006, 10:05 AM 18533 in reply to 18527

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    At my softball game last week. . .

    Dh was wearing the baby and one of the girls came up asking for info.  She said her sister panicked about the stroller.  I gave her ATB's card and our local NINO card so we can help her with everything!  Then dh took Aiden off and passed him to me so I could nurse in the mei tai.  The fellow softball player was very excited to share this with her sister!

    Yay, I love sharing babywearing love!


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  08-28-2006, 2:17 PM 18549 in reply to 18533

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    Yesterday at JoAnns, mama of a special needs child!  We had an impromptu wrap and MT class in the parking lot!
    Jess
    Mom to Jack & Quinn

    Indy Babywearers--contact me for more info!
  •  08-28-2006, 5:28 PM 18556 in reply to 18549

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    How did I miss this? Where are the details? Last night I refered a friend to the site because I was on her computer. I saved ATB as a favorite on her bookmarks, so I didn't need to give her a card, but I would like the details. She said she was looking to order a couple of woven wraps for her new grandbaby! Big Smile [:D]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
  •  08-28-2006, 5:33 PM 18559 in reply to 18556

    Re: So who's sharing the ATB love..

    Duh, a biy more searching and I found it. Nevermind! Embarrassed [:$]

    Blythe
    Mom to Luke & Karli
View as RSS news feed in XML