in

Another New PA Mommy

Last post 08-17-2006, 12:14 PM by tribegirl3. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-17-2006, 10:57 AM 18283

    Another New PA Mommy

    Hi, I am also in Pennsylvania, in fact very close to Lisa (Garrett's mom).  I gave birth to Michael on July 9th, 2006.  I am an art teacher though I am taking the next year off.

    I just received a Hotsling a week ago and am pretty happy with it though I would really like to learn how to use a wrap for its comfort and versatility.  I find that the Hotsling is hard on my back after a little while. I also feel intimidated by the wrap though b/c it seems pretty complicated.

    I look forward to hearing everyone's advice and experiences with babywearing.

    Wendy


    Wendy, mom to Michael, born July 9th, 2006
  •  08-17-2006, 12:14 PM 18287 in reply to 18283

    Re: Another New PA Mommy

    Welcome Wendy!  Congratulations on your little one.  There are several wrap specialists on the forums, I am sure they can help you!

    Angie

    Mom to Brady (4.04) and another little bun in the oven EDD 9.14.06

    Attached to Baby Customer Service
View as RSS news feed in XML