I have a New Native Baby Carrier for sale or trade. We bought it for my husband to use, but he doesn't really like it so I'm hoping to get some money back that we can use to try something else, or perhaps swap to get something else my husband can try.
The carrier is 100% cotton, black, and a size large. You can go to
www.newnativebaby.com for pictures. I have one just like it in a size small which I love, but unfortunately my husband is not so crazy about it. It is super easy to use - it was my first carrier and I was able to figure it out and use it easily the first time I tried it. It is also easy to quickly take the baby in and out. The carrier is practically brand new - we only used it a couple of times and it has never been washed. The carriers retail for $40 - I am asking for $30 or to trade for another type of carrier you think my husband would like to try. I am willing to split shipping costs.
Thanks!