Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Babywearing and natural parenting community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Babysitting

Last post 06-18-2006, 12:48 PM by melamomma. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-16-2006, 5:29 PM 16850

    Babysitting

    Ok, so I have to go back to work on Thursday Crying [:'(].  We are having a high school student babysit the boys for the 4 or 5 hour overlap when dh and I are gone.  We will only have to use a sitter one day a week.  I am looking for advice on how much to pay for my 3 boys.  Thanks for your help!
    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
  •  06-17-2006, 11:08 PM 16882 in reply to 16850

    Re: Babysitting

    How old is the sitter? What type of activities will she be expected to do with the boys? Depending on what you have her doing I would say 10-14 an hour.

    JoLynda

    Mama to Jayna 7.10.05
  •  06-18-2006, 12:48 PM 16888 in reply to 16882

    Re: Babysitting

    One of the girls is 17, two others are 15.  No definite plans on which one yet. . .
    The two little ones will be napping for part of the afternoon--anywhere from an hour to 4 hours for both of them.  She will just be doing general baby and kid care.  You know, feeding, changing, playing, and refereeing.  We won't be expecting any housework or meal prep, just a snack.  I will miss these afternoons since that is usually my down time!

    Would you pay more if they provide their own transpotation?


    Stacy :)
    Mom to Garrett-2.23.01- and Chase-9.30.03- and Aiden-3.15.06
View as RSS news feed in XML