Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

FSOT Desert Camo Kozy $50, Crisanto Simple Sling $35

Last post 06-16-2006, 12:06 PM by mari. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-16-2006, 12:06 PM 16840

    FSOT Desert Camo Kozy $50, Crisanto Simple Sling $35

     






    Desert Camo Kozy:

    This Kozy pattern is so cool and very hard to find! I would be keeping it if I wasn't trying to scale back the stash to one Kozy . It is the old style (before the secret pocket and fancy logo). Black canvas body/straps. desert camo pocket. The canvas is slightly faded as black canvas tends to do, but it is inexcellent condition otherwise. $50 postage paid, funded paypal.


    Crisanto simple sling:

    This sling is lightweight and stunning! Very easy to adjust--a great to learn on. I love simple slings. They are among my favorites, but again I am trying to scale back to one. Also in excellent condition. $35 postage paid, funded paypal. I don't have the instructional dvd that came with this, but I can send you the zolowear dvd with it it you would like

    The only things I may be pursuaded to trade for is some type of solarveil/solarweave carrier: pool pouch size 2 HS (or 1 I guess in a HS from this year), sling, mei tai...or an ellaroo mei tai (esp the orange sakura or super stripe)...and I may consider a zolo rs in small or xs...so hard to downsize (LOL)

    Thanks ladies!
    __________________

    Mari

    Proud mama to Liam and Chloe
View as RSS news feed in XML