Attached to Baby - Home

Attached to Baby

Baby Slings and Carriers - Babywearing Community
Welcome to Attached to Baby Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

FOUND!

Last post 06-12-2006, 7:50 AM by polihaupt. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-14-2006, 12:20 PM 15686

    FOUND!



    I have a Katja in great condition (actually, 8 months old!) which I LURVE!! Has middler markers too

    However, I am BARELY able to do all carries with it, and I am afraid that if I get pregnant any time soon then I will not be able to do BWCCs anymore!

    It is 4,5m long I believe - and I need at least 4,8m...

    So, if you are a skinny mama (so jealous! ) and find yourself swimming in your way-too-long-size-7-Katja, let's make a trade! I REALLY need the extra length!

    In great condition only please.

    Mine is 100% cotton, but since I am moving to England and won't have hot summers anymore, I would not mind wool if that's what you have.
    __________________
    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
  •  06-12-2006, 3:56 AM 16638 in reply to 15686

    Re: FT - My size 6 Katja for your size 7

    Hello,

    If you have not been able to do the exchange yet, will you consider selling your Katja and accept payment with PayPal?  If so, for how much would you sell it?

    Thank you very much,

    Mercedes

  •  06-12-2006, 7:50 AM 16641 in reply to 16638

    Re: FT - My size 6 Katja for your size 7

    It has been traded -- sorry for not having updated the post sooner

    Poliana
    SAHM to 4 wonderful kidos
View as RSS news feed in XML